Expert Tax Preparation
Whether you’re preparing personal taxes or small business taxes, completing it yourself can be a serious burden and could put you at risk for missed deductions and credits. At Williams Accounting & Consulting, we have tax professionals on staff committed to reducing your overall tax liability and maximizing tax deductions.
Ensuring tax efficiency, with the elements of the financial plan working together in the most tax-efficient manner possible. Reducing tax liability and maximizing eligibility to contribute to retirement plans are both crucial for success. The most advanced research and software tools available are in sure at Williams Accounting & Consulting. Our state of the art software is up to date with current tax law and the latest practices. Our software working in tandem with our years of experience and expert knowledge base are a formidable force toward building wealth and remaining compliant.
Tax Planning & Compliance Services Include:
- Corporate & Individual Tax Planning
- Small or family business tax planning
- Preparation and review of personal and business tax returns
- A dedicated tax professional to review and prepare your tax return
- Review of previous tax returns.
- Electronic filing (E-file) of your return
- Insightful recommendations on how to reduce your tax liabilities in the future
- Access to IRS assistance in the event of an audit
Multi-State Tax Services
Businesses operating across multiple states deal with a number of unique tax issues. We understand what qualifies as “doing business” or Nexus in other states and can prepare multi-state tax returns.