DOWNLOAD YOUR FREE E-BOOK
The healthcare industry remains the largest employer in the United States. Medical practitioners and others that own medical industry businesses help to form the backbone of our economy and the foundation of our health system. Owning and operating a medical practice or any other health industry business is not easy—especially in today’s complex regulatory environment and hyper competitive market. It is crucial that you have the proper tax strategy in place.
At Williams Accounting & Consulting, our tax planning consultants for medical businesses have the professional skills, experience, and expertise to help companies in the health care sector with the full range of tax planning matters. If you have any questions about tax planning or tax preparation, we are here to provide support. To schedule a fully private, no commitment initial appointment with a top business tax planning professional, please do not hesitate to contact us today.
Tax Planning for Businesses
We provide cost-conscious, solutions-oriented tax planning services to all types of medical businesses, from physicians to pharmacists to dental practices. Taking a pragmatic and proactive approach, we are prepared to help you put the tax plan in place for the specific needs of your business. Proper tax planning minimizes tax liability and reduces the risk of any problems with the IRS and state tax agencies. Among other things, our Atlanta & New Orleans medical business tax planning professionals are prepared to help with the following.
- Business Structure: We will make sure that you have the most advantageous business structure in place for your tax planning needs. Proper business tax planning always starts with the right foundation.
- Guidance with Overall Tax Strategy: As a business owner, you are the ultimate decision-maker. We make sure that you have all of the tax information that you need to know the advantages and disadvantages of certain strategies. Our team provides forward-focused tax planning services designed to help you achieve your long-term goals.
- Personalized Planning: Our medical business tax planning professionals provide fully personalized support. We will help you with specific matters, such as end-of-year investment in business equipment and supplies, prepayment for services for the following year, the writing off of bad debts, and acceleration (or deferment) of income/earnings.
- Accounting and Tax Preparation: Our tax planning professionals will develop a system to make sure that your numbers are accurate and taxes are prepared and filed in a timely manner. Organization is one of the keys to business tax planning.
Tax Planning for Medical and Health Industry Businesses
With a focus on providing personalized and cost effective services to our clients, Williams Accounting & Consulting has developed a reputation for reliability in Atlanta, New Orleans, and throughout the Southeast. Our analytically-minded team of professionals is here to walk you through all of the numbers. Tax planning is one of many of our capabilities. Our business accounting and consulting professionals are also prepared to help your medical practice/health business with:
- Accounting: Every business in the medical field needs comprehensive, well-organized, and accurate financial records. As important as it is, proper accounting can also take a lot of time and effort. Medical professionals and other medical business owners are generally better served focusing their attention on other areas. We deliver the accounting services that your business can trust.
- Medical CFO Services: An outsourced medical CFO (chief financial officer) allows medical professionals to spend more time focusing on their practice and their patients. Our virtual medical CFO can handle a wide array of financial matters, including bookkeeping and payroll. We make sure that your medical business is in the best financial position.
- Tax Resolution: Beyond providing proactive tax planning and tax preparation services to medical business, we also help clients with tax resolution. If your medical practice or health industry business has already run into tax problems with the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) or a state tax authority, our tax resolution team is here to help you find the best solution.
Contact Our Tax Planning Consultants Today
At Williams Accounting & Consulting, we specialize in accounting, tax preparation, and tax planning. If you have any specific questions or concerns about tax planning strategies for medical practices and other health care industry businesses, we are here to help. Call us at 770-964-4100 or contact us online to set up a confidential initial appointment. With offices in Atlanta and New Orleans, we provide tax planning services to medical businesses throughout the Southeastern United States.
Beyond tax preparation, we also offer a wide range of tax services to clients in Atlanta, including bookkeeping, payroll tax issues, sales taxes, and tax resolution. Whether you are looking to create a comprehensive accounting or tax strategy or you are currently having problems with the Internal Revenue Service (IRS), our top-rated tax preparation specialists are ready to help.
Get Help From Our Atlanta,GA Tax Preparation Professional Today
For a confidential initial consultation, please contact our accounting and tax preparation team at (404) 948-3903 or reach out to us through our website. With an office in Union City, we serve communities throughout the Atlanta metro area, including in Fulton County, Douglas County, DeKalb County, Cobb County, and Clayton County.